Focus on Patients, Not Paperwork
If you’re excited by the prospect of a “no headache” billing service that still gives you full control of your patient records, we’ve got the solution you’re looking for FREE PRACTICE ANALYSIS.
How our iClaim billing service benefits you:
- Get your claims paid fast – Because most of our claims are paid on first submission, you’ll get the funds more quickly. Also, our billing service has one of the lowest rejection rates in the industry, so you’ll have fewer unpaid claims.
- Real-time access – iClaim is web-based, so you have 24/7 access to your data from any computer with an internet connection. That means you can view the real-time status of every aspect of your billing cycle anytime, anywhere.
- Better reporting for better decisions – With iClaim, you can access hundreds of reports in real-time with the touch of a button. That gives you ultimate control, and the data you need to make the right decisions for your practice.
Reduce Paper, Streamline
Choosing an electronic medical records solution can be a frustrating process. You’d like to take advantage of current incentives, but don’t want to get stuck with a system that ignores your unique office workflow.
Well, with EMRx you can not only cash in on early adoption incentives, you can also implement a customized solution that will parallel the current workflow of your practice.
Here’s why EMRx is the right system for you:
- Simple solutions for complex workflows – EMRx was designed by physicians, and is fully customizable to match your workflow. From the appointment book to chart completion, e-prescription, and billing – there’s only a single screen to navigate.
- Fast patient encounters – Physicians who use EMRx spend an average of 2 minutes documenting each patient encounter. Spend less time documenting and more time caring for patients.
- Implementation & Training – The EMRx customized implementation plan allows for comprehensive training while reducing the disruption in office workflow. You get training on your time and on your terms.
More Payment Options, More Revenue
According to the AMA and several other recent studies, it’s getting harder and harder to collect money from patients. Well, not anymore.
ChoicePay is a web-based software system designed to calculate, process, and collect your patient payments quickly and cost-effectively. Our system is HIPAA and PCI compliant and designed to simplify and accelerate the revenue cycle process.
The ChoicePay system contains everything you need to calculate the patient’s out-of-pocket costs, secure payment information, schedule payments, and automate recurring payment plans. The software is comprised of several distinct modules that, when combined, offer one of the most intelligent and comprehensive patient payment solutions.
Guard Profits, Reduce Errors
Wouldn’t it be great if you had the ability to maintain the highest level of compliance while actually increasing your reimbursement rates?
You can with our comprehensive AuditGuard service.
With AuditGuard, our certified coders will provide a thorough review of your coding, billing, and reimbursement processes. We can identify areas of risk for your practice and even provide training for documentation techniques that could improve your workflow.
Once the audit is performed, you’ll be given a detailed report and a consultation with an AuditGuard specialist. We go beyond a simple error report and actually recommend corrective actions. We can even provide the support and training to implement AuditGuard solutions.
Secure Storage, Access
How much time have you wasted searching for paper files and folders? Get on the path to a paperless office. with iDocsNOW electronic document management.
Our web-based document management tool lets you convert paper documents into electronic images. Simply log into your secure electronic file cabinet and scan paper files or print electronic documents. Then organize files by assigning a few index values to create a fully-searchable electronic filing cabinet – for one or 100 users or more.
Scan and retrieve documents, quickly index files with optical character recognition, add annotations, print and email files, create virtual file cabinets, maintain the highest level of security, and keep a squeaky clean audit trail for compliance. All with iDocsNOW.
Safe, Easier, Payment keep safe
Is an electronic transfer of a payment directly from the account of the payer to that of the party being paid. At Vaill medical we will carefully and in a neat fashion will keep a record of your payments and transfers money without doing any paper work.
- Its convenient: your money is deposited automatically into your account, even when to busy to get to the bank
- Its fast: you have same-day access to your money on the day of deposit
- Its safe: Never worry about checks getting lost,delayed,or stolen
Auto Appointment Reminders
Fast, Increase Customer relation
Auto Appointment reminder sends out customization phone reminders, text messages, and email reminders to your clients, so hat they come in on time. We at Vaill Medical want to help build and keep customer relation.
Easier: If all your clients had appointment reminders prior to their appointments , that would increase revenue and increase customer satisfaction
Variety: We’ll send them through phone reminders, text messages(via SMS),or email reminders as you specify
Decreases customer cancellation: Customers find that using automated appointment reminders decreases cancellation and no shows,which in return increases revenue.
Patients want to Use their Insurance
Credentialing can be a maddening and time-consuming (therefore, costly) administrative process,but you will not be paid until you are fully enrolled and credentialed by your participating health plans.
And you can’t expect to attract many patients if you don’t have admitting privileges. In order to keep your office running smoothly, it’s vital to prioritize the credentialing process in your practice.
Improve Your Reimbursement Rates Up To 30%
It’s not always as simple as choosing the right codes for each patient encounter. More importantly, you need to use the best codes that can correctly balance revenue optimization with steadfast compliance. Stop the guesswork, and start increasing your revenue with our CodeRite review service.
With CodeRite, a certified coding specialist will personally review each and every claim to make sure you’re getting the maximum reimbursement for every patient encounter.
Most coding reviews are returned within 24 hours and results are available in the real-time reporting system, or delivered securely into your current practice management system.Seamless. Designed to fit your workflow. Personal attention that will fully optimize your reimbursement process.
- On Average, 15% Improvement
- Stop Under Billing
- Improve Documentation
- Real-Time Reports
- Works Within Your Workflow
- Certified Coding Specialists
- 24 Hour Turnaround